Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to my New Jersey Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Blog

People ask me my opinion constantly. Patients ask me my opinion. Colleagues ask me my opinion. Friends ask me for my opinions. Media sources call asking for my opinion. Thus, I have decided to create my own blog.

I suppose to be called opinionated is not necessarily a good thing, but given what I do for I living, I suppose it is normal. Cosmetic surgery is an amazing and interesting field.

Who doesn’t want to be beautiful? What can I do to improve myself? What is good? What is bad? What should I avoid? Is plastic surgery safe? Are there dangerous procedures? Invasive? Non-invasive? How do I minimize risk? When am I ready for plastic surgery? Which doctor should I trust?

The opinions in this blog are based on my plastic surgery training combined with real life practice of plastic surgery in New Jersey. From time to time my thoughts may stray to ideas completely related to cosmetic surgery. Regardless of what I write, they will be the thoughts of a New Jersey plastic surgeon giving his opinions. Please realize that these thoughts are not intended to be medical advice or substitute for consultation with a plastic surgeon.

1 comment: